domingo, 8 de julho de 2012

Day 1 of Tim Ferriss Diet

Hi!

I am a girl starting this diet today( I am not a native english so please don't pay attention to the grammatical errors :P). 

My weight is 141,97 pounds (64,4 kg).

I am still reading the book (I probably read half of it) but there are a lot of things I agree with him and others that made me really curious, specially that part of the experiment with 90% fat calories and people lose weight. 

I am kind of like him, because in my quest for the perfect diet I did a lot of experiments ( not has much as he did :P ) and research ( basically I ask thin people what they eat for breakfast , lol ).




Breakfast:
  • 2 large scrambled eggs made with olive oil and salt (17gr of protein)
  • 50 gr of cottage cheese (5 gr)
  • 2 slices of tomato
  • 1 decaff expresso (no sugar or sweetener )
Mid morning:
  • 5 walnuts
Lunch:
  • Chicken (100 gr) in a pan with olive oil,butter and some herbs, salt 
  • Green onions
  • Rocket
  • Chickpeas (100 gr)

I drink a lot of Jasmine tea during the day


Dinner

  • mashed asparagus (250gr)
  • salmon (in a pan with a bit of olive oil and oregano)


After Dinner:

  •  1 brazilian nut
  • 20 gr of cottage cheese with green onions.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário